Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What is versus what it SHOULD be!!!

Stress comes from judging and believing "what should be" versus "what is." It is about feeling right and needing others to acknowledge it...forgiveness comes from knowing that the self-care of personal peacefulness is more important to our health than being right. Need creates need, creating stress. Clarity creates clarity and peacefulness.

I know that being right in my mind for my health based upon my values is what matters. When I am clear about what's important, clarity surround me and all of my activities. And I also see that, compared to what's right in my world, there is very little wrong.

"You can never get to peace and inner security without first acknowledging all of the good things in your life. If you're forever wanting and longing for more without first appreciating things the way they are, you'll stay in discord." --- The HeartMath Solution, Doc Childre and Howard Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment