Friday, April 16, 2010

Salute to Dr. David Walker

"Do you have the consciousness of what you desire?" ~Dr. David Walker

He was one of my heroes in life...a wonderful friend, colleague, teacher - how does one remember such a powerful force like David? His website for his Church shows a welcome video from him...he was just a darling to me.

One of his most powerful lessons was one in which he discussed time, and since time is a stresser for many people you may really appreciate the lesson: it is NEVER about time, it is about consciousness. So, I created this affirmation for this: I make best use of my consciousness every day.

If I do that, I will never regret or feel guilty or stressed about my day - I did the best with my consciousness and that is good enough for me...BTW, the name of his book is: You are Enough - get it, read, it honor it, and be it...it is the best that we can do to honor his life.

thanks David...for all the memories...mel

No comments:

Post a Comment