Friday, September 25, 2009

Clarity and Opportunity

When I think about what I really want, these two things come to my mind.

I often feel that clarity is a solution to stress...getting things back into perspective for me reduces an sense of anxiety or fear. It gets me back to my values. I can also have a better sens eof the opportunity that was in the chaos of what I was experiencing....that opportunity was always there, even if I wasn't open to seeing it before.

So, how to get back to clarity and harmony? The body needs a re-boot and how that works for you is a unique thing. For me, it can be a short visual meditation, a piece of music, a word or phrase to remind me to get centered, and what it mostly is, is turning off the external world for a moment in time and going inside my own heart and mind. That is the re-boot, the re-set, because when I "come out", the stress is less and I do have a better clarity about what's important, some better ideas, and the opportunities open to me in my life.

What is your re-boot strategy?

No comments:

Post a Comment